This month :
- Details of the traffic calming (too little, too late judging by the hit and run that happened on City Road yesterday…no other details of that as yet…except rumour, of course!)
- Local Schooling Concerns meeting, 8pm 24th October at Centurian Walk Common Room – to discuss siblings being split between schools, and did you know we’re not in the preferred area for Landau Forte….in Chester Green?
- Longer opening hours for the excellent Little Chester Ale House 🙂
- Halloween Party at the Community Centre, 7.30pm 26th October
- Little Chester History Group talk on Thursday 17th October, 7.30pm at the community centre.
- News on the St. Paul’s Preschool Playgroups Balloon Race 🙂
- Big Toddle Raises over £400 for Barnardos
- Methodist and St. Paul’s Church Calendar
Phew! What a packed issue, get it by clicking the link below: