You should have this delivered by now, but here’s the electronic version if you’d like it! As always, lots of news and updates about all things Little Chester/Chester Green including:
- City Road Gateway Project to help improve the look of the end of City Road (gateway to the Little Chester Conservation area and World Heritage Buffer Zone) on October 10th at 7 pm in Centurian Walk Common Room.
- Details of the infamous Community Centre Halloween Disco
- How to sign up for the Chester Green Christmas Window trail
- A request for donations to keep the newsletter going (authoring the newsletter and delivery is carried out by unpaid volunteers, but we do have printing costs, although these are also subsidised by the University of Derby)
- Updates on the MARV Studios Haslam Foundry project
- Updates on the planning application to demolish the historic Duke of Clarence public house
- Date of the last Cafe on the Green of the season (22nd October).
- …and more!
Download the Newsletter here: