Well, how organised am I this month? The April newsletter is making its way to you in paper form as we speak! Included in this month’s edition:
- There are details of this, and future months’ Chester Green Ents Team events (Bingo this month!)
- The 2nd sign of spring (the 1st is the daffodils), the Cafe on the Green is back on April 1st….hooray!
- There are details on how to get involved in this year’s well dressing (we’re the only area in Derby to carry on this Derbyshire tradition as far as we know).
- There are updated details on a few proposed developments in the area (Aida/MARV studios, The Duke of Clarence and 12-14 Mansfield Road flats).
- The latest Little Chester History Group talk, all the goings on at St. Paul’s Church and much more in this exciting issue!